Data collection for accounting, inventory, management reporting, etc.
Do it yourself or order us as a service!
With the help of Inventory functionality, you can organize the collection of any indicators and data for inventory, reporting, monitoring and analysis. There are predefined reports and upload data to files of several formats. There are just a few steps from idea to start of the process:
- Set up a data collection structure (it may coincide with the organizational structure of the organization, but not necessarily)
- Create a data directory:
- List the required data
- Set up your reference data (if necessary)
- Identify the relationships between the data
- Specify the types and specifications
- Assign persons responsible for input.
- Create data entry tasks
- Control the process!
Example. It is necessary to collect data for the certification of workplaces of the company.
- The fee structure is the same as the company
- The directory structure should contain:
- data about the location of the workplace,
- room information,
- furniture information,
- hardware information;
- list of standard tables,
- list of standard chairs and chairs,
- list of typical computers,
- list of standard printers,
- software listing,
- etc .;
- data on the need for replacement, modernization
- Responsible for entering data on their workplace - employees of the company
- A typical data entry task is created for each employee with a deadline (task notification arrives in the system and by email)
- Execution of data entry task
- Input control, reporting